Steps to Windshield Treatment
- Clean your Windshield with KKE Glasso. If you still find the Windshield to be rough, use KKE Plus Heavy Cut or KKE Plus 3 in 1 to remove the dirt from the windshield. Ensure that the glass is super smooth before you apply the Rain Repellent Treatment
- Apply the KKE Rain Repellent Treatment to the glass. Gently massage it on the glass using a circular motion. Do not overdo it as it will remove the coating from the windshield.
- Allow it to cure for about 15 - 20 minutes. It might look like it is drying, but that's okay.
- Using a Clean Dry Microfiber, gently remove the excess. Do not apply to too much pressure. The pressure should be just enough so that the hazes gets removed.
- The coating remains for about a couple of weeks. Repeat when you feel that the effect has reduced.
This bottle of 200 ml / 6.76 oz should last for about 15 to 20 applications.