Car Wash Shampoo Concentrate
KKE Car Wash Shampoo is a Super Concentrate and is an innovation in liquid cleaning soap that is best in its class. Its rich composition makes it super-concentrated and thick, providing maximum lather even with the smallest amount of usage. This is a high-foaming car soap that easily washes away all traces of grime, dirt, and road film with just a few strokes, bringing out your car's true colors. KKE Car Wash Shampoo is the best option for cars that need to be washed. Just remember it may look gentle, but it definitely is tough.
KKE Car Wash gives one the optimum cleaning power, without removing the base wax. KKE Car Wash Shampoo is the best car wash shampoo and has a very good foaming action.
KKE Car Wash Shampoo is primarily a car cleaning product that can be used with a foamer too. Many times used out of a bucket but still works wonders and gives good results even in a manual wash. The three aspects that have to be looked for is :
- Firstly, the ability to wash.
- Secondly, the foam building capacity for a good spread and
- Lastly the ease of washing or rinsing the shampoo off.
The ease of washing is so simple that any person can get an efficient result after using it.
Car Cleaning Procedure
- Before getting to the use of shampoo the first step in washing your vehicle is to rinse off the dust and grime carefully.
- Use about 10 - 20 ml for half a bucket water. Agitate to get a good lather.
- Use a wash mitt to remove road grime. A light pressure wash of the vehicle is ideal or a good rinse if it is a manual wash. A top to downwash is recommended so that one is removing all the dirt from the top of the vehicle to the ground.
- Rinse to remove any Shampoo residue from the car surface.
- The final step of washing a car is to dry it without any water stain.
KKE Car wash is a Super concentrate that needs to to be diluted before application in a prescribed form for safe cleaning of the surface of the vehicle which will reduce surface friction and takes care of micro scuffing. This pH balanced soap is ideal for effective cleaning without damaging the freshly waxed or coated vehicle. Rinses without a hitch without any residue left behind as a patch when fully dry.
It is not only safe for your vehicle but KKE Car Wash is designed to be safe on your sensitive skin too. This shampoo is 100% Biodegradable hence one is not harming the environment while cleaning your vehicle.
Dilution: Dilute 1 part product in 300-500 parts of water.
How to use it with Hand Mitt?
Two Bucket Method:
- Take 2 buckets with clean water. Mark them Bucket 1 and Bucket 2.
- Mix KKE Car Wash Shampoo in the second bucket. Mix thoroughly to create suds.
- Dip the foam applicator in Bucket 2 to collect shampoo water with foam and apply on the car.
- To clean the foam dip it in Bucket 1 to remove all the debris and then dip in Bucket 2 to repeat the above process.
- If Bucket 1 becomes very dirty, change the water
How to use is with Foam Gun?
- Mix about 100 ml in 1 liter Foam Gun.
- Keep dosing to a minimum and increase the Air using air intake knob.
- Increase soap concentration based on the required foam consistency.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. I have a Ceramic Coat done on my Car. Is it safe for my Ceramic Coat?
Answer: KKE Car Wash Shampoo is a pH Balanced shampoo which means that it is neither acidic nor alkaline. Mostly the shampoos are alkaline to increase cleaning power. Alkalinity strips of the waxes and harms the ceramic coating. KKE Car Wash Shampoo compensates for the cleaning power by using safe surfactants, the same surfactants which you might be having in your Body Wash or Hair Shampoo.
pH balanced formula helps in maintaining the vehicle finish be preserving the Wax coats and Coatings. It also reduces friction between the wash mitt and the dirt which significantly reduces the swirl marks.
2. Is KKE Car Wash Shampoo safe for Hand Use?
Answer : KKE Car Wash Shampoo is a pH balanced shampoo which means the pH of the shampoo is 7. Following are some pH values of some common liquids to give you an idea.
If you notice above Laundry Detergent has a pH of 12. This might help you understand why Laundry detergent makes your hand rough and Dry.
KKE Car Wash Shampoo is pH balanced and is safe. While it might be a good idea to wear gloves while washing to keep them clean and safe.
3. How much Shampoo should I Dilute to wash my Car?
Answer: KKE CarWash Shampoo is a super concentrates and dilutes up to 400 times, however, it depends upon how much foam is desired by you. If you want really sudsy and soap water dilutes 100 times.
- Take Half bucket water (Approx 10 liters)
- Use about 50 ml KKE Car Wash Soap ( 200 times dilution)
The idea is have a slippery surface after application of the shampoo so that your wash mitt glides easily over the car body. After application, allow the liquid to soak up the dirt. Do not let the Shampoo dry on the car. If you see that Shampoo is drying, repeat the application. Work in sections if the climate is too hot. Ideally, wash your car in the morning in shade during summers.
4. Does KKE Car Wash Shampoo generate Foamy?
Answer: KKE Car Wash Shampoo is known to be super sudsy and creating extremely stable foam creation. In fact if you have a high-pressure cleaner and foaming attachment, you can create Shaving Foam like lather using the KKE Car Wash Shampoo.
KKE Car Wash Shampoo is also the Best Foam Car Wash Shampoo in India as it is biodegradable and does not harm the environment.
5. Does the Car Shampoo have any Fragrance?
Answer : KKE Car Wash Shampoo has Strawberry Fragrance and gives a pleasing Strawberry fragrance as plus while you are working on your car.
6. Does KKE Car Wash Shampoo bring Shine to the Car?
Answer : KKE Car Wash Shampoo helps in cleaning the car without leaving any residues on the car which brings a very nice shine on the car. If you wish to have even more shine you should go for KKE Wash and Wax.
7. Is KKE Car Wash Shampoo Biodegradable?
Answer : Yes. The shampoo is biodegradable and eco-friendly. As per the European Biodegradbility tests, any product which is biodegradable should return to its elemental state in 30 days. KKE Car Wash Shampoo passed this Lab Test. We are happy to see that you are concerned about the environment.
8. Can I use this shampoo on my Matt finish Car?
Answer : Yes, you can use this shampoo for your Matt Finish Car. It does not affect the Vinyl and also does not add any gloss to your Matt finish.
9. What is the color of the Shampoo?
Answer : The shampoo is Bright pink in colour and goes very much with the Strawberry Fragrance.
10. Does KKE Car Shampoo save Water ?
For an car shampoo, the water consumption depends upon how difficult is the shampoo to remove when you try to wash it down. KKE Car Shampoo comes off very easily and hence requires much lesser water to remove and hence saves water.
Car Shampoo Foam, Car Shampoo And Wax, Car Shampoo Diy, Car Shampoo And Polish, Car Shampoo And Wax For Pressure Washer, Car Shampoo As Snow Foam, Car Shampoo And Wax Reviews, Car Shampoo Brands, Best Car Shampoo, Best Car Shampoo Uk, Best Car Shampoo India, Best Car Shampoo Philippines, Car Shampoo Comparison, Car Shampoo Car Wash, Car Shampoo Conditioner, Car Shampoo Detailing, Self Drying Car Shampoo, Car Shampoo Extractor, Car Shampoo For Ceramic Coating, Car Shampoo For Pressure Washer, Car Shampoo For Karcher K4, Good Car Shampoo, Car Wash Shampoo Gun, Wash & Wax Car Shampoo With Gloss, Kit Car Shampoo, Car Shampoo No Watermarks, Ph Neutral Car Shampoo, Pink Car Wash Shampoo, Best Car Shampoo, Top 10 Car Shampoo, Best Car Shampoo 2019, Car Foam Shampoo